Our TIDL waterproof changing robe is the perfect coastal companion. Water and wind resistant and super warm, it will become an essential part of your coastal kit. It is made from 100% recycled plastic. External fleece lined zip pockets keep your hands warm and valuables safe. Two additional inner pockets mean you will have plenty of space for all wet or dry accessories such as wetsuit gloves and a hoods. The full length 2 way zip allows you to open either the top or the bottom of the robe making it easier to get changed under whilst not exposing you to the elements.
• 100% recycled 180gsm polyester shell
• 100% recycled 320gsm lining for extra warmth
• Outer shell treated with Bluedesign and ZDHC approved non-fluorinated XF-5007 makes our robes water and stain resistant
• Two external fleece lined pockets, one internal zip pocket and an extra large internal A4 size pocket
• Velcro fasteners on the sleeves keep water and wind out
Our Adventure Robes are purposely loose fitting allowing you to easily change underneath them. If you're regularly using it to change from a wetsuit in the winter then perhaps allow a little extra space. Don't worry if you get it wrong you can always swap it for free!
- Suitable for heights up to 150cm
- Dimensions 90cm (L) x 65cm (w)
- Suitable for heights 143cm - 165cm
- Dimensions 105cm (L) x 70cm (w)
- Suitable for heights 158cm - 183cm
- Dimensions 110cm (L) x 75cm (w)
- Suitable for heights 178cm +
- Dimensions 120cm (L) x 80cm (w)
All of our orders include free 48 hour delivery
Express 24 hour delivery is an additional £2.99
Our order cut off time is 13:00
Orders made after this time will be processed with the next days orders
Made from approximately 80 plastic bottles.
Our Adventure Robes are made from 100% recycled plastic, giving a second life to plastic bottles and diverting them from ending up in landfill or polluting our oceans.
RPET reduces the carbon footprint of virgin polyester by up to 75% as well as using less water. As our Adventure Robes are made from 100% recycled polyester, it makes them much easier to be recycled at the end of life (not that you will ever want to be without your Adventure Robe).
The outer shell is treated with XF-5007, Bluedesign and ZDHC approved and preferred by OEKO-TEX. XF-5007 offers a more environmentally friendly DWR (durable water repellant) that is fluorine free.