The ‘Snug’, our TIDL blanket is made for your great outdoor adventure. Warm, water resistant, machine washable, and packable, it’s made from 100% recycled plastic. Designed with poppers on 3 sides, you can quickly turn it into a water resistant cape or sleeping bag, and if you have two blankets pop them together to create a double sleeping bag.
• 100% recycled 50D Ripstop shell for added durability.
• 220gsm sherpa fleece and hollow fibre insulation for extra warmth.
• Treated with Bluedesign approved Bionic Finish Eco DWR (durable water repellent) makes our blankets water and stain resistant.
• Corner loops allow you to securely stake the blanket into the ground for use as a ground sheet
• Blanket 205 x 140cm
• Packed: 36 x 16 x 16cm
• Weight: 1.1kg
Our blankets are generously sized for a couple to lie on and enjoy time by the water or perfect to wrap you up and keep you snug whilst the sun goes down.
- Blanket dimensions 205 x 140cm
- Packed dimensions 36 x 16 x 16cm
All of our orders include free 48 hour delivery
Express 24 hour delivery is an additional £2.99
Our order cut off time is 13:00
Orders made after this time will be processed with the next days orders
Made from approximately 80 recycled plastic bottles.
Our blankets are made from 100% recycled polyester (rPET), giving a second life to plastic bottles and diverting them from ending up in landfill or polluting our oceans.
RPET reduces the carbon footprint of virgin polyester by up to 75% as well as using less water. As our blankets are made from 100% recycled polyester, it makes them much easier to recycle at the end of life (not that you will ever want to adventure without your blanket).
We have treated the fabric with Bionic Finish Eco, both Bluedesign, ZDHC and Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX approved. Bionic Finish Eco offers a more environmentally friendly DWR (durable water repellent) that is fluorine free.